We offer a great atmosphere under one of our ramadas for parents and children alike to enjoy a
hassle-free event. Ramada rental is $70 for members ($100 non-members) for 3 hours, which
includes: tables, chairs, paper plates, cups, napkins, utensils and a server. A few things to
consider while planning your party.
- No jumping castles, water slides, confetti, silly string, etc. permitted.
- All parties must be confirmed/food ordered at least 72 hours prior with a credit card. Any
cancellations less than 48 hours will be charged a $200 cancellation fee.
- $250 minimum food/drink order plus tax and gratuity
- 3-hour time limit (strictly enforced)
- All attendees must follow all posted Club rules
- Children under 7 must be supervised by enough adults (one adult for every five children)
- If use of the pool is to be included, and there is no lifeguard on duty at the time of the
party, a lifeguard will be put on duty and paid for by the Host at the cost of $25 per guard
per hour. Minimum of two guards for a minimum of 2 hours. Guards are normally on duty
from late May until mid-August. Please inquire for other times/months.
We also rent our out indoor space called the Rillito Room. For room rental only the cost is
You may or bring any food or beverages (except in cases of severe allergies), the exception
being a cake and ice cream which we will be happy to refrigerate and store for you. Call the
Banquet Department for further information.
- Some good casual party ideas for groups are listed below.
- Large 16” cheese pizza (additional toppings $2 each)
- Large fruit tray (grapes, pineapple, watermelon, cantaloupe and honeydew) serves 15
- Vegetable tray with ranch dressing serves 15 guests.
- Chip and salsa platter serve 15 guests.
- Assorted sandwich platter (ham, turkey & roast beef) serves 12 guests. Additional
charge for substitutions.
- Hot dog with fries
- Burger with fries
- Chicken tenders with fries
- Pitcher of soft drinks
- Brownie tray p.p.
Entrée and additional appetizer menus coming soon!
We also rent our indoor space called the Rillito Room. The cost is $200 and subject to a minimum food/drink order of $200 and a 3 hour time limit.
You may not bring any food or beverage (except in cases of severe allergies), the exception being cake and ice cream which we will be happy to refrigerate and store for you.