Weight Room Areas
- The weight room is for members and their guests over 14 years. Children under 18 are not to use the cardio machines or the Cybex machines. Kids under 14 are never to be in the weight room areas.
- Appropriate attire, including shirts and shoes, are to be worn in weight room areas. Bathing suits are not permitted.
- Food and drink are not allowed, except for water containers.
- You may sign up yourself for time on cardio machines according to the posted rules. Please follow instructions for correct use.
- If you are unfamiliar with any piece of equipment or machine, please see an instructor. Ask at the Front Desk for available hours during which to reserve time with an instructor (at no charge).
- Music in the weight rooms is “for your ears only”. No radios or tape systems are permitted except IPOD types.
- People following the Cybex circuit have priority over those doing “sets”. Do not cut in front of others.
- Put free weights back in their proper place after use. It is especially important to remove very heavy plates from machines when you are finished.
- Please wipe down all benches and machines after use.
- Please be courteous to all other members.
HAVE A FRIEND THAT
SHOULD BE A MEMBER?
Included on our 20 acres by the river are:
- 30 lighted tennis courts
- 12 lighted pickleball courts
- 11 indoor racquetball/handball courts
- Exercise classes throughout the day
- Two 75′ junior Olympic heated pools
- Basketball Courts
- Volleyball courts
- Fully equipped weight room
- Cardiovascular machines
- 2 Jacuzzis