TENNIS & SOCCER 1st DAY INFORMATION – COVID-19
What to expect on your 1st day with our new safety regulations
- Please make sure your camper is hydrated BEFORE they arrive at camp. If your camper has been indoors most of the summer, they will not be used to the heat yet. Please have them drink plenty of water the weekend before camp so they are prepared to be outside.
- Campers will need to arrive in masks and leave in masks. They can take them off once they are in their assigned QuaranTEAM. They will be separated from all other coaches, campers, & members throughout the day.
- If you choose to get out of your car, please wear a mask also.
- For pick up, placing a paper plate with the camper’s name on your car’s dashboard will help coaches get your camper to your car as you drive through the pick up line.
- All campers should have a backpack with their name on it and will travel with them all day.
TENNIS CAMP: 9AM-2PM
- Drop Off at 9AM outdoors in the North Parking Lot Gate, do not enter the main entrance. Gate opens at 8:45am and closes at 9:15am, please contact the Camp Office if you are running late.
- Camper must have tennis racket, water bottle, hat, swimsuit, towel, goggles (optional) & sunscreen (You may purchase a starter racket for $15 at the Camp Office)
- Pick Up at 2PM at the same North Parking Lot Gate
SOCCER CAMP: 9:30AM-2:30PM – time was moved to accommodate Rio Vista Park am schedule
- Drop Off is at RIO VISTA PARK, NOT the Tucson Racquet Club.
- Campers must have soccer ball, shin guards, water bottle, hat, swimsuit, towel, goggles (optional) & sunscreen.
- Pick Up at 2:30PM at Tucson Racquet Club North Parking Lot Gate
- If you have a camper in both Tennis and Soccer, the tennis camper will be monitored near the camp office until 2:30pm.
MOST IMPORTANT: In order to have a safe and happy camp experience for everyone, we need parents to obey the “Pre Screen COVID-19 Health Waiver.” If your child has had any symptoms in the last 2 weeks, please DO NOT bring them to camp. Contact the Camp Office and we will adjust your registration.
Camp Office: 520.303.7902