Summer Camp COVID-19 Policies
Our #1 priority is the safety of our campers, their families, club staff and club members. We will be modifying all aspects of camp in accordance with The American Camp Association Field Guide for Implementation of CDC Guidance.
- We will be using the cohort method for stable social distancing. Each cohort or QuaranTEAM will have no more than 10 campers and they will be assigned 2 coaches per week. This will make for effective contact tracing and advanced surveillance of confirmed or suspected cases.
- We will not be allowing walk-ins; you must be pre-registered online.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing stations will be provided and these practices will be added to camper’s daily routine in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Camp coaches and campers must wear masks during drop off and pick up and we ask parents and guardians to please do the same.
- All high touch surfaces will be disinfected frequently and in between the use of QuaranTEAMS.
- Our famous camp lunch is now boxed! Campers will pre-order daily from a set menu. Campers will eat inside at staggered times with their QuaranTEAMS. No sharing of food or snacks will be permitted.
- We are separating our camp from TRFC members, we will be using the shaded lap pool specifically for camp and proper pool treatment and maintenance will continue.
- Campers, coaches, and families will not be permitted in TRFC’s main buildings. All drop-off and pick-up locations will be outside.
- Sharing of equipment is prohibited.
- Alternate changing areas will be available to limit congestion in the outside locker rooms during swim rotations.
- We will have a mandatory reporting policy, if a camper has COVID-19 specific symptoms or a is a confirmed positive case we must be notified so we can start contact tracing for isolation. We will inform all parents and guardians of suspected contact and ask for entire QuaranTEAMS to stay home and social distance in accordance to CDC guidelines. Campers can return to camp, if symptom free, after 14 days.
- Sadly, high risk campers will be asked to sit this summer out.
- Campers must be 2 weeks free of any COVID-19 symptoms before attending their first day of camp. All parents will sign the Pre Screen COVID-19 Health waiver during registration.
- All staff will have intensive training on all safety protocol.
- All campers will be responsible for bringing their own water bottles. Sunscreen may only be shared within the same household. Water bottle refill stations are available and will be sanitized regularly.
- Staff and campers will be trained and reminded of proper respiratory etiquette (covering coughs and sneezes with elbow or tissue, wash hands, etc).
- Respect for each individual’s choices will be our top priority. If a camper wishes to wear a face mask this will be welcomed.
- Tennis will start at 9:00 am and end at 2:00 pm.
- Tennis campers will be dropped off and picked up at TRFC’s north parking lot’s gate.
- Campers must bring their own racquet, if you do not have a racquet you may purchase one at cost from the camp office.
- A pool rotation has been added in the afternoon.
- Soccer Camp will start at 9:30 am and end at 2:30 pm.
- Soccer campers will be dropped off at Rio Vista Park and picked up at TRFC’s north parking lot’s gate.
- Campers must bring their own soccer ball.
Evening Tennis Camp Specific Policies include USTA Safety Guidelines and:
- All participants must be dropped off and picked up at TRFC’s north parking lot’s gate.
- We encourage participants to bring their own racquet, if you do not have a racquet you may purchase one there will be loaners available which will be disinfected after each use.