Junior Tennis COVID-19 Policies
- We will not allow walk-ins; you must be pre-registered online.
- Email Alan for Jr Excellence/Jr Development Enrollment Form:email@example.com
- Jr Clinic Registration – Red, Orange, Green, & Yellow Ball for beginner to intermediate players
DROP OFF & PICK UP
- Instructors, participants & parents will be required to wear masks while indoors.
- Everyone will use the main TRC entrance for drop off and pick up for junior clinics.
- If the parents choose to stay and watch clinic, please continue to socially distance from others.
COVID-19 REPORTING POLICIES
- Participants must be 5 days free of any Covid-19 symptoms before attending their first day of clinic. All parents will agree to pre screen COVID-19 symptoms during registration.
- If a player has any COVID-19 symptoms, they are required to stay home.
- Unfortunately, high-risk participants will be asked to stay home and not participate.
- Staff and participants will be trained and reminded of proper respiratory etiquette (hand washing, cover coughs and sneezes with elbow or tissue etc.).
- All staff will have training on all safety protocol.
WHAT TO BRING
- All participants will be responsible for bringing their own water bottles. Water fountains are available to refill.
- We will be able to provide hand sanitizer on request, but recommend each child bring their own hand sanitizer so they may use it at their convenience.
- Sunscreen may only be shared within the same household.
- Participants must bring their own racquet. If someone forgets their racket one day, we will have demos available that are sanitized before and after play.
- Sharing of equipment will be prohibited.
- Respect for each individual’s choices will be one of our top priorities. If a participant wishes to wear a face mask this will be welcomed and their right to do so protected.
- If you or the participant do not comply with these policies, you will be asked to leave.
Jr Excellence / Jr Development Enrollment Form
We offer a wide variety of Junior Clinics for all levels and ages 4-17 throughout the week.
Jr Clinic Registration
The Junior Development (JD) Program is for the tournament minded player looking for more than just a clinic. The Program is designed for the Junior player willing to make a commitment of time and effort to improve their game.
The Junior Excellence Program is for players ranging from the intermediate to USTA tournament and high school players. Players in this program may have ranking goals and want to play college tennis.
Come join us for our 41st Anniversary! The Tucson Racquet & Fitness Club Summer Camp is proud to serve the Southern Arizona community and its’ youth for over 40 years.
Our professional staff has set the highest standards by which all other programs in the southwest are measured. Our dedication to excellence has resulted in one of the most successful camps in the country, producing thousands of happy campers.
Tucson Racquet & Fitness Club hosts a wide variety of events including tournaments and camps. We host many fundraiser tournaments as well as national events.
Tucson Racquet & Fitness Club has always had an exceptional tennis staff. All of our teaching pros are available for private and group lessons at your convenience.
- Private Tennis Lesson $60/hr for TRC members | $70/hr for TRC non-members
- Looking at joining the best Tennis Staff in the Southwest? Fill out our online application.
Tennis Coach Application Form