Jr & Adult Evening Camp 1st Night Information – COVID-19
6:30pm – 8:00pm
What to expect on your 1st evening with our new safety regulations
- Please make sure you or your camper is hydrated BEFORE camp. If you or your camper have been indoors most of the summer, you will not be accustomed to the heat yet. Please drink plenty of water the day before camp to prepare for the outdoors.
- Campers will need to arrive in masks and leave in masks. They can take them off once they are on the tennis court.
- Evening camp will use the main entrance – our lobby is a ONE WAY – you will re-enter via the pool entrance after camp
- All campers should have a tennis racket. You may purchase a junior starter racket for $15, please email email@example.com and we will have it ready for you on the first night.
- Pro Shop carries demos to rent for adults players
- BRING YOUR OWN WATER BOTTLE (you may refill at our water stations)
- Maintain social distance at all times – no high fives, shaking hands
- Wash your hands before and after play
- Coaches will disinfect all carts and have hand sanitizer available
MOST IMPORTANT: In order to have a safe and happy camp experience for everyone, we need parents/players to obey the “Pre Screen COVID-19 Health Waiver”. If you or your camper have had any symptoms in the last 2 weeks, please DO NOT attend camp. Contact the Camp Office and we will adjust your registration.
Camp Office: 520.303.7902