Camp COVID-19 Policies
What to expect on your 1st day with our new safety regulations
- Please make sure your camper is hydrated BEFORE they arrive at camp. Please have them drink plenty of water the weekend before camp so they are prepared to be outside.
- Campers will need to arrive in masks and leave in masks. They can take them off once they are in their assigned QuaranTEAM. They will be separated from all other coaches, campers, & members throughout the day.
- If you choose to get out of your car, please wear a mask also.
Drop Off & Pick Up OUTSIDE by Basketball Courts: 9AM-2PM
- Drop Off at 9AM outdoors in the North Parking Lot Gate, do not enter the main entrance. Gate opens at 8:45am and closes at 9:15am, please contact the Camp Office if you are running late.
- All campers should have a backpack with their name on it and will travel with them all day. Bring a water bottle, hat, sunscreen, and tennis racket if you own one. We will be sanitizing equipment before and after use.
- Pick Up at 2PM at the same North Parking Lot Gate. If you are running late, please call the camp office 520.303.7902
MOST IMPORTANT: In order to have a safe and happy camp experience for everyone, we need parents to obey the “Pre Screen COVID-19 Health Waiver.” If your child has had any symptoms in the last 2 weeks, please DO NOT bring them to camp. Contact the Camp Office and we will adjust your registration.
General COVID-19 Policies:
- We will be using the cohort method for stable social distancing. Each cohort or QuaranTEAM will have no more than 8 campers and they will be assigned 1-2 coaches for the week. This will make for effective contact tracing and advanced surveillance of confirmed or suspected cases.
- We will not be allowing walk-ins; you must be pre-registered online.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing stations will be provided and these practices will be added to camper’s daily routine in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- All high touch surfaces will be disinfected frequently and in between the use of QuaranTEAMS.
- Our famous camp lunch is now boxed! Campers will pre-order daily from a set menu. Campers will eat inside at staggered times with their QuaranTEAMS. No sharing of food or snacks will be permitted.
- We are separating our camp from TRFC members, we will be using the shaded lap pool specifically for camp and proper pool treatment and maintenance will continue.
- Sharing of equipment is prohibited. We sanitize all equipment before and after use.
- Alternate changing areas will be available to limit congestion in the outside locker rooms during swim rotations.
- We will have a mandatory reporting policy, if a camper has COVID-19 specific symptoms or is a confirmed positive case, we must be notified so we can start contact tracing for isolation. We will inform all parents and guardians of suspected contact and ask for entire QuaranTEAMS to stay home and social distance in accordance to CDC guidelines.
- All staff will have intensive training on all safety protocol.
- Staff and campers will be trained and reminded of proper respiratory etiquette (covering coughs and sneezes with elbow or tissue, wash hands, etc).
- Respect for each individual’s choices will be our top priority. If a camper wishes to wear a face mask this will be welcomed.
If you have any questions please contact the Camp Office: 520.303.7902 or email email@example.com