Adult League COVID-19 Policies
What to expect playing in a tennis league with our new safety regulations
- Please make sure you are hydrated BEFORE play.
- Players will NOT attend league if they have had or been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms within the past 2 weeks
- Players acknowledge the risk involved participating in leagues and we ask those high risk or live with anyone high risk to not participate.
- Players will need to arrive in masks and leave in masks. They can take them off once they are on the tennis court.
- All tennis players use the main entrance – our lobby is a ONE WAY – you will re-enter via the pool entrance after play
- BRING YOUR OWN WATER BOTTLE (you may refill at our water stations)
- Maintain social distance at all times – no high fives, shaking hands
- Wash your hands before and after play
- Hand sanitizer is available in the lobby as you enter and exit
Adult Tennis Clinic COVID-19 POLICIES
Tucson Racquet & Fitness Club hosts a wide variety of events including tournaments and camps. We host many fundraiser tournaments as well as national events.
Tucson Racquet & Fitness Club has always had an exceptional tennis staff. All of our teaching pros are available for private and group lessons at your convenience.
- Private Tennis Lesson $60/hr for TRC members | $70/hr for TRC non-members
We offer a wide variety of Adult Clinics for all levels and ages throughout the week.
- Weekday Mornings
- Weekday Evenings
There is definitely a clinic available for you!
We offer different types of club leagues for men and women of all levels and ages. We are also the leader in USTA Teams each season in Tucson.
We have 30 tennis courts and an open reservation system. Click the link above for all information on our court etiquette and court rules.