May 29-August 3 | Ages 5-7; 8-12 | 9:00AM-2:00PM
CAMP BROCHURE 2018
dates | times | cost
Pee Wee Soccer Camp (Ages 5-7) for the aspiring young soccer player.
Jr. Soccer (Ages 8-12) accommodates the older future World Cup star. Jr Soccer will spend their morning at Rio Vista Park (adjacent to the Racquet Club) and the afternoon at the club.
Campers will experience a soccer morning filled with skill development, age appropriate drills, and fun games. After a rigorous morning our Soccer Campers will enjoy a dip in the pool and an afternoon filled with a variety of activities.
For Whom: “Soccer Camp” is designed for soccer players of all abilities and ages 5-12. Campers are grouped by
skill levels to allow beginners to receive appropriate instruction while advanced players work on more challenging skills.
- 9:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. daily, Monday-Friday
- Outstanding 6-to-1 student to instructor ratio
- Best staff in the Southwest
- Family discount — 10% off for second child
- T-shirts for all participants
- Four sessions make vacation planning easy and save money
- Weekly sessions also available
- Nonmembers welcome
- Daily lunch included
- Bring full soccer gear: cleats, shin guards, ball, swimsuit, towel, water bottle,
- Sunscreen, hat and tennis shoes
- Extended hours available (ages 5 to 12)
PreCamp – 7:30-9:00 A.M., cost: $6.00/day
AfterCamp – 2:00-5:30 P.M., cost: $12.00/day
(1/2 day from 2:00-3:30 P.M., cost: $6.00/day)
NOTICE: “Jr. Soccer (ages 8-12)” MEETS AT RIO VISTA PARK
DROP OFF: Please drop students at Rio Vista Park in the morning.
PICKUP: Please pickup students at the Tucson Racquet Club.
DIRECTIONS TO RIO VISTA: From Prince and Tucson Blvd. go north to dead end and your at the park.
Camp Office Direct: (520) 303-7902
Summer Camps 2018
The Tucson Racquet and Fitness Club
4001 N. Country Club Rd., Tucson, AZ 85716
Club Phone: 520-795-6960