Pickleball is the fastest growing sport in North America. Pickleball is a fast-paced paddle sport played on a badminton-sized court with a low net, graphite or composite paddles and a special ball. Pickleball is easy to learn. It is terrific exercise, very social and a ton of fun to play.
Tucson Racquet and Fitness Club has taken the following steps to become the home of outdoor Pickleball play in central Tucson:
- Pickleball website with schedules.
- Our very own Pickleball Shootout-Ladder!
- Pickleball will always be available at no extra charge to Tennis and Racquetball/Handball members.
- 10 session-punch cards for organized drop-in sessions can be purchased by non-members for $45.00.
- With the help of volunteer Pickleball-playing members, we are offering organized drop-in sessions. Start times vary as weather conditions change so please call the front desk at 520.795.6960 for up to date info. Basic lessons and games will be offered to beginning players and competitive games will be open to more experienced players.
- Balls will be provided at all drop-in sessions as well as paddles for guests and new members.
Please contact Sandy Don at email@example.com or 520-237-2863 with any questions or comments. To purchase a new membership or a punch card, visit the Club and the front desk will be pleased to help you.
CAUTION: PICKLEBALL is ADDICTIVE!