May 28-August 2 | Ages 5-7 | 9:00AM – 2:00PM
What: Our “Pee Wee Camp” offers a special day program with diverse activities including instruction in tennis,basketball, gymtime, swimming, arts and crafts, and more! Basic hand-eye coordination and motor skills are developed through a variety of athletic and fun experiences.
For Whom: “Pee Wee Camp” is intended for youngsters ages 5-7 wanting a lot of fun in a noncompetitive sports environment. Campers are grouped by age, with instruction targeted to accommodate all levels and abilities.
- 9:00 AM. to 2:00 P.M. daily, Monday- Friday
- outstanding 6-to-1 student to instructor ratio
- best staff in the Southwest
- three sessions and bonus week make vacation planning easy
- family discount — 10% off for additional child
- weekly sessions also available
- t-shirts for all Camp participants
- daily lunch included
- nonmembers welcome
- Extended hours available (ages five to ten)
PreCamp - 7:30-9:00 A.M., cost: $5.00/day
AfterCamp - 2:00-5:30 P.M., cost: $10.00/day
(1/2 day from 2:00-3:30 P.M., cost: $5.00/day)