- Membership identification key cards are issued by the T.R.F.C. membership office. All members must show their cards at the Front Desk when entering the Club or charging on their T.R.F.C. account.
- Tennis memberships offer full use of the Club facilities.
- Racquetball memberships include the use of all Club facilities with the exception of tennis.
- Fitness memberships include the use of all club facilities with the exception of racquetball and tennis. A Fitness member may play racquetball or tennis only after paying a $10.00 per hour fee at the Front Desk.
- Family memberships include married couples and all their unmarried children, living at home and under the age of 24.
Changing a Membership
- Tucson Racquet and Fitness Club memberships may not be transferred or sold.
- Any membership may be upgraded to a higher membership category by paying the difference in initiation fees. Dues are adjusted accordingly and a new member number must be assigned by the membership office. Memberships may also be downgraded. There is no refund on initiation fees. There is a $10 downgrade fee. Membership changes must be handled in person through the membership office after all current charges are paid in full.
- A Leave of Absence offers a temporary period of inactive membership. These begin on the first of a month for a 3 month minimum with a monthly maintenance fee of $5. Requests for a Leave of Absence must be made in writing or by submitting the online form and receiving acknowledgment by management. These must be received by the 15th of the last month of active membership (prior to effective date). A member may not use the Club, even as a guest, while on a Leave of Absence. Reinstatement is possible at any time after 3 months and, at that time, the membership will be charged only pro-rated dues for the remainder of that month. Reinstatement before the agreed minimum is possible if the member agrees to pay regular dues for the months he/she was on “leave”.
- Cancellations take effect on the 1st of a month. A request for cancellation must be made in writing or by submitting the online form and receiving acknowledgement from the management. This request must be received by the 15th of the month before cancellation is to begin. A person reinstating from a cancellation will pay the current reinstatement fee plus pro-rated dues for the remainder of the month.