Junior Tennis Camp (Ages 7-17)
May 28-August 2 | Ages 7-15 | 9:00AM-2:00PM
What: The “Junior Tennis Camp” is a day program covering the entire spectrum of tennis development, from detailed instruction to supervised play. Sound strokes, proper movement, and play strategies are covered in a logical progression of instruction and drill.
For Whom: “Junior Tennis Camp” is designed for players ages 7-17. Our program is geared to all levels of play, from the novice looking for basic instruction to the experienced tournament player wanting to sharpen their skills.
- 9:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. assures a minimum of four hours of on-the-court instruction and play
- Outstanding 5-to-1 student to instructor ratio (4-to-1) ratio for tournament players
- Best staff in the Southwest
- Four sessions make vacation planning easy and save money
- Weekly sessions also available
- Family discount —10% off for additional children
- T-shirts for all Camp participants
- Daily lunch included
- Nonmembers welcome
- Tournament Players’ Camp — “a camp within a camp”
- Extended hours available (ages 5 to12)
PreCamp – 7:30-9:00 A.M., cost: $7.00/day
AfterCamp – 2:00-5:30 P.M., cost: $14.00/day
(1/2 day from 2:00-3:30 P.M., cost: $7.00/day)
Junior Evening Tennis Camp also available (Ages 7-17)
Is there room for my child in Camp?
How do I sign up and pay for PreCamp and After Camp?
When is my account balance due?
What do I bring on the first day?
What NOT to bring to Camp?
How can I sign up for more weeks?
What if my preferred Camp is full?
Can I pay for Camp with my member account?
How can I get a receipt from last year?
Can I “walk in” unregistered?
What is your refund policy?
If I sign up for a session and drop a week, do I still get the session rate?
Where do I go the first day?
Camp Office Direct: (520) 303-7902
Summer Camps 2019
The Tucson Racquet and Fitness Club
4001 N. Country Club Rd., Tucson, AZ 85716
Club Phone: 520-795-6960