1. Proper tennis attire, including tennis shoes and shirts must be worn on the courts.
2. Water only is allowed on the courts, but members are responsible for providing and removing their own containers. No food or candy or soft drinks are allowed on the courts.
3. When the courts are not full, members have unlimited use of the courts. Tennis courts may not be reserved, but are available on a first-come first-serve basis. When all courts are in use, play is limited to 1 1/2 hour of doubles or singles. Players completing play are eligible to sign up for additional play. When all courts are full, players are encouraged to play doubles. If you leave the court before you are asked to relinquish it, please notify the tennis host or the Front Desk.
4. Occasionally, courts will not be available due to league play or club tournaments. Advance notice will be posted in the clubhouse.
5. Use of the backboard is limited to 10 minutes if others are waiting. The practice wall may be shared by the person using it first. Adults and children have equal priority.
Tennis Court Reservation Policy:
In order to be fair to all members, an updated court reservation policy will take effect on January 1, 2013. Tennis courts are on a “first come, first serve” basis with the following exceptions:
1.) USTA League teams, Interclub league teams and other organized city wide league teams that are representing TRC may reserve courts for scheduled matches.
2.) Any club leagues, clinics, camps, drop in programs, etc.
3.) Tennis tournaments that are run by TRC or contracted by TRC. The Tennis Activities Director approves all dates, times and number of courts.
4.) Currently courts 10-16 are designated teaching courts at all times. Teaching pro’s have priority – play at your own risk.
5.) Members may reserve courts if they require 3 or more courts, however, they will not be the front courts during prime time, typically 8-11 a.m. Typically, reserved courts will be the outer courts (i.e. 16-18 or 20-34), keeping the prime courts available on a first come, first serve basis. Any group that does not use the courts reserved for them will lose their privilege to reserve courts.
6.) Court times are limited to 1½ hours unless other courts are available. If all courts are full a wait list will be developed for the next available court.